Thursday, February 26

The Stuff Dreams Are Made Of.

Well, last night something really terrible happened to me.

No, it wasn't the fever that woke me up 3 times in cold sweats and shakes, nor was it the drunk 5th year college student that conveniently stood outside my door talking (screaming, rather) on his cellphone at 2am. No, this was much worse.

I had a dream that I was in a luxury shoe store with my friends in Nyc. But this wasn't just any luxury shoe store! This was a DISCOUNT luxury shoe store. I purchased an exquisite pair of Christian Louboutins for $120 (actually, the nice sales clerk lady told me I got an extra 30% off that day, too). They were bright red with a HUGE satin black bow on the back. And if my dream-memory serves me correctly, the heels were at least 5 inches.

I decided to see how realistic this dream could possibly be, and attempted to find this pair of $120 CL shoes. Here is what I found.

(Needless to say, by the end of my search I was in tears)


Short Tina Fringe Pumps, $1,095.00
Dillion Flower Pumps $1,695
Turbella, $925.00
Carnaval, $1,665.00 (my fav)
JS Shoe Booty $1,065.00
Alti Booty, $1,125.00

Gino T-Strap, $895.00

No bright red satin pump with huge black bow found.

General consensus: It was just a dream.

0 comments:

Post a Comment