Thursday, May 21

gaaah this is so late, but better late than never.

ANNA SUI FOR TARGET!



WWDRetail has reported that the wonderful Anna Sui has signed on to be the new Target Designer Collaborator! The inspiration for the chic collection is none other than the main female characters on Gossip Girl (!!!!).

The collection will hit 250 select Target stores and Target.com from September 13 - October 17

Says Sui of the new collaboration:
“I have always been a fan of designer partnerships with mass retailers,” Sui told WWD. “I think it is a great way to bring fashion to everyone. I love Go International and was intrigued with Target’s new take on designer partnerships. It’s a fresh approach. I was able to select a muse or source of creative inspiration to focus the collection around. It is an exciting challenge to try and interpret my aesthetic into a mass-produced product with a specific inspirational source as the focus.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment